HOLIDAYS ARE MADE FOR SURFING
Looking for fun & adventurous outdoor activities for your kids to do these school holidays?
Fun & adventurous outdoor activities for your kids
We have of course implemented a safe working environment and will be keeping a mindful presence of social distancing at all times. All equipment will be washed after use and hand sanitizer regularly (we will provide sanitiser on site) and marks to be worn when not in the ocean (we will also have spares available for those who do not have their mask).
Get the kids off the couch and out the house, keep them entertained and interactive with the outdoor elements by teaching them about surfing, tides and winds and better equip their skills to build & grow their confidence and knowledge in & out of the ocean.
All ages are welcome. We will have both beginner & intermediate groups.
Prices & PACKAGES
We run the Gary’s Surf School Holiday Camp every school holiday’s, minimum 10 people required to run this.
Contact Matthew for more details firstname.lastname@example.org
Big Bay Beach & Muizenberg depending on the conditions to give our students the best experience.
A chance for your kids to be part of Cape Town’s most established & trusted surf club where they can interact & make new friends while seeing results in their surfing.
- Video analysis of each surf session
- FREE photo’s & videos of their unforgettable experience
- Rash vests
- Beginner & intermediate groups
- Fun with your friends
- Quick Warm ups on the beach before our surf
- Short Beach clean up, we believe in keeping our beaches clean and spreading the knowledge
Learn about the tides & winds
- Lunch /water
- Warm Top
- A completed indemnity form
- Surf board / Body board / Wetsuit if you prefer using your own, but we do provide for all shapes & sizes
- 9am drop off
- 9:30 Warm up/stretch
- Quick talk about tides, winds & currents
- 12pm Pick up