7 DAY GARDEN ROUTE SURF TRIP
Come join us on a 7 day surf trip to Jeffrey’s Bay, one of the world’s best right hand point, stop off at an elephant park and do some awesome adventure activities along the way like the worlds highest bungee jump, visit Tsitsikamma national park and visit all the hot spots along the way, the Garden Route has it all. For more info on what to do in Jeffrey’s Bay click here and for more info on the Garden Route and all it has to offer click here.
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
- A safe & reliable 4×4 to take you from Cape Town to Jeffrey’s Bay & back again
- Accommodation at chosen backpackers along the garden route
- Toll road costs
- Wetsuit & surfboard (soft top longboard) *feel free to bring your own gear
- Visit popular hot spots along the way
- Daily surfs & tips/guidance on each place we surf
- Good vibes!
- FREE GOPRO PHOTO’S
- Surfari, Vicbay
- Tsitsikamma backpackers, Storms River
- Wildspirit, Plett
- Island vibe, Jefferys Bay
SURF SPOTS & HOT SPOT STOPS ALONG THE WAY:
- Mossel bay
- Victoria bay
- Plettenberg bay
- Natures Valley
- Cape st francis
- Bruces Beauties
- Jefferys bay
- Tsitsikamma national park/suspension bridge/waterfall trail R196 pp
- Tsitsikamma canopy tours R570 pp
- Plettenberg bay elephant sanctuary starting from R625 pp
- Bloukrans bungee jump R1,350 pp
WHAT YOU COVER:
- Food & drinks
- Extra activities
- Your own wetsuit & surfboard if preferred *we provide wetsuits & longboards
DURATION OF TRIP:
- 6 nights
- 7 days
If this is something you are interested in, please contact us below or email@example.com for prices and other trips on offer.
South Africa has two coastlines dotted with World-class surf spots and pristine beaches. Along with a beautiful coastline, our country also offers incredible game viewing opportunities, loads of adventure activities, wine tasting and cultural experiences. We have surfed all around the world and have lots of experience in different wave types and conditions. Let us share the beauty South Africa's coast has to offer and share our local knowledge with you. Imagine visiting Cape Town and then driving up to tropical Mozambique and stopping at all the surf spots along the way!
If you would like to plan your own custom surf trip, fill out the form below and we'll be in touch!